September 25, 2017
Finding a new dentist can be difficult, especially if you don’t where to look or what exactly to look for. It’s important to remember that whichever practice you choose will be one of your main resources when it comes to looking after your dental care. You need to be comfortable and above all else, make sure they have a high standard of care.
With that being said, Beacon Hill dentist wants you to know that it’s okay to be “chewsy” when sifting through the thousands of practices online. In fact, your local Beacon Hill dentist is here to help you recognize when a practice is right for you and your family.
It’s Okay to Ask Questions About Your Potential Dentist
Here is a list of questions that can help you decipher between the perfect dentist for you and your family and the average practice.
- Where is the location of the office to you?
- Are the hours and location convenient to you?
- Is the office easy for you to get to from your job and/or your house, or will you miss appointments because of rush hour?
- How well educated and trained is your potential dentist?
- What’s your dentist’s mission statement or approach to dentistry?
- Does your dentist continue his education and keep up to date with advancing dental practices?
- How does your dentist handle dental emergencies?
- Does the office you’re considering visiting take the insurance you have or have other financial options?
Any dentist in Financial District Beacon that truly wants your business will address these questions on their website. It’s easier than ever these days to find the information you need. You should be able to see their location, their philosophy, a variety of services they offer, and even how other people feel about their experiences there on a testimonial page.
Follow these helpful tips for finding a dentist from the American Dental Association (ADA):
- Ask your local family doctor or pharmacist for recommendations.
- Read reviews on your potential dentist.
- Contact your local or state dental society, or click here to use the Massachusetts Dental Society (MDS) search engine to narrow down the perfect dentist.
- Ask family, friends, neighbors, or co-workers for dental office recommendations.
- If you’re looking for a new dentist because of relocation, ask your current dentist to make a recommendation.
- Call or visit more than one dentist before officially picking one if need be.
Finding the perfect fit can take some extra time and research, but it’s well worth it. Above all else, remember it’s okay to be picky about your health care providers.
Our Commitment To You
The dental office of Dr. Jack B. Share has a philosophy of its own that every new patient should be aware of. We work diligently to provide our patients positive dental experiences. Each patient that chooses us can expect personalized service, established long-term doctor-patient relationships, and well-rounded dental care that will help you feel and look better. If you would like to speak with Dr. Share about what to expect during an initial visit, feel free to swing by or give us a call.
No comments yet.
RSS feed for comments on this post.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.